Saturday, June 11, 2011

~ ~ Just For You Friends ~ ~

Posted by Leeya Bahren at 3:29 AM
I will always be your friend until the end of my life..To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.


"Truly great friends are hard to finddifficult to leave, and impossible to forget."


“Sometimes you put walls up not yo keep people out , but to see who cares enough to break them down. 


“Don't walk in front of me , I may not follow . Don't walk behind me , I may not lead. Just walk beside me , and be my friend.”


“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together..there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if were apart..i'll always be with you..and i still be your friend.


“If you are flowers, i'd pick you.


Friendship is born at the moment when the person says to another . 'what! You too ? I thought I was the only one.”


“Are you upset little friend? Have you been lying awake worrying? Well, don't worry...I'm here. The flood waters will recede, the famine will end, the sun will shine tomorrow, and I always be here to take care of you.”


All the above is just for you..my friend...

私はあなたのすべての人々を愛し.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SCM Music Player
 

. Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting